
He was excited to get back to school and see his friends again. He was way excited for SCHOOL LUNCH. Mmmmmm. So, when he came home, I asked what he had for lunch-peanut butter sandwich. Apparently, they taste better at school, in the cafeteria none-the-less. He was so excited about 3 recesses, count them, 1, 2, 3 recesses. It doesn't get better than this.

He came in with a smile on his face, so I guess it isn't all that bad.
Now, if Little One could get used to him being gone ALL DAY LONG, we would be sitting pretty. He misses him immensely. Apparently, it isn't the same hanging out with mom all day long, with out big brother. At least 5 times a day I am asked where Big One is, or when he will be coming home. Everytime we get in the car, he thinks we are going to pick him up. The first thing he does after waking up from his nap is ask if he is home. Poor kid, hopefully he will get used to it soon.
Big One's List of Favorites at School:
*Recess
*Lunch
*Recess
*The Library in his classroom
*His teacher
*Math Games
*Recess
See a connection here?
5 comments:
Looks like fun! I want recess too! Being on the mom side of things will sure give new perspective when you go back to teaching! Mason is adorable!
Gotta love the first day of school. I can't believe how fast they grow up.
Hey, whatever it takes! If 3 recesses keep the kid from not crying, then 3 recesses it will be! Throw in a pb&j and the world is a happy place :)
How did the mama do on the first day? Were there tears?
First day of school is so exciting. I hope he has a good year and enjoys recess!
I feel for Dylan...it is sad when your big bro. leaves you with boring mommy! Send him up to our house because Paden needs a good buddy like Dywan!
Post a Comment