Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Family Pictures

I am so pleased with our new family pictures. Our last official family shot was when Big One was 3 years old...eek! We had Elisha Snow take them for us at the Lagoon Trail. They turned out so much better than thought they would...well, with such great subjects, they were sure to turn out, right? Here are some of my favorite shots. ***Caution, lots of photos-too many to choose from***








4 comments:

Michelle D. said...

SO STINKIN'CUTE! Your family is so photogenic...could they teach my kids a thing or two? I love all of the pics!

Erickson Family said...

Hard to believe Mike is partly responsible for those cute kids. hahaha

Natalie said...

Man...thanks for the coment! It was nice to see more than one for once! Isn't that what friends are for? Your family pictures are so cute...Do you personally know Elisha? She is so cute, and does such nice work! I have stalked her blog also...oh yeah...I'm glad that you were pressured into doing a blog...it really is fun! Have a good one!

Natalie said...

hey Em...send me your email address to naturban@msn.com so that I can send you an invite to our blog! Thanks! Natalie Lyman