Monday, July 7, 2008

The Mo-Mer-Michael

So, for a little while, Little One has been calling motorcycles, mo-mer-michaels. He has this mega fascination with them. Everytime we see one, he goes crazy, yelling "Mo-Mer-Michael, mo-mer-michael," until we all acknowledge that we saw it. We have been known just to say yep, to appease him. (Do parents really do that?) Anyway, we went to my cousin Craig's house yesterday, for Baby Ava's blessing-who, by the way is adorable, and saw Craig's motorcycle. He went nuts! "My turn, Me ride mo-mer-michael!" Grandpa was also foaming at the mouth when he saw it. So, Grandpa took it out for a spin, which made Little One go crazy. He could barely stand waiting his turn. Grandpa, being the good sport that he is took us all on the bike with him. Big One couldn't believe that his mom got on it, too. We had a great time, and now all that both the boys are asking is "When is Grandpa getting a motorcycle?" If Mike had been there to ride it as well, I am sure he would be begging for one as well. I really don't think he would have to ask too hard, except his car would lose its spot in the garage...
Always a daddy's girl.
Thanks, Craig, for letting us have some fun with your bike.




4 comments:

Erickson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lunds said...

I love the motorcycle pictures and I really like the collage pictures. But when do you have time to do this? Mom

Michelle D. said...

You go girl! I love the picture of you and Richard on Craig's big bad bike! I thought I made it down to E.M. early, but apparently not early enough to join in on the fun ;)

Erickson Family said...

That was awesome to see Richard flying down the road...no cares, no worries, no training wheels!? He looked like a kid on Christmas morning. I told him that when he gets his motorcycle that we are starting our own motorcycle gang...anyone care to name our gang? How about "Hell's Angels Wannabe's"?