Happy Father's Day to one of the best dad's I know. I am so grateful for Mike, and the good example that he is to our boys. They absolutely adore him. Each time the garage door opens in the evening, they both go running to greet him. He plays great games of Lego Star Wars, castles and knights, reads countless books, and plays and wrestles with the best of them, teaches, and most importantly, loves them. We are so lucky to have the best dad in the world living at our house. We love you!
I also wanted to give a shout out to my dad, the best dad a girl could have. He is also the best grandpa to our kids. He plays army trucks, ball, jumps on the trampoline, makes birdhouses, reads stories, takes countless walks, has sleepovers, all the things grandpas do, and more. We love you Grandpa!

2 comments:
Richard on a trampoline???? I gotta see that!!! Please video that and put it on Youtube.com.
I agree with Craig, it would be fun to see. Happy Father's Day Mike. Glad you (and Matt, Craig, Chris and Brett) get to have a little father-kids bonding time this weekend! We'll be thinking of you...NOT! :)
Post a Comment