Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Stories

So, we were on the way to Big One's violin lesson (which is doing awesome with), and Little One says, "Mama, listen." I say OK, and this is what he says: "Little green man, Little green man, what do you see? I see Buzz Lightyear looking at me. Buzz Lightyear, Buzz Lightyear, what do you see? I see a little green man looking at me. Little green man, little green man, what do you see?" Then, Big One says Mom, I have one too..."Song, Song, what do you see? I see instruments looking at me. Instruments, instruments, what do you see? I see music notes looking at me. Music notes, music notes, what do you see? I see people looking at me." I love the things the boys say. They always come up with something clever.

4 comments:

Brent and Laura said...

I'm telling you Emily, you need to contact Disney and tell them your million dollar idea! Your boys are so cute!

Laura

Jodi said...

I love it! Now all you need are the illustrations to go with it and a publisher! What a talented crew! I hope you just keep in touch with us small folk after you hit it big! Love ya!

benandnatty said...

Macie has some quite articulate pictures that would go with the Buzz Story. I am quite sure you could twist her arm and have her draw you some illustrations with Disney Princesses!!

Anonymous said...

Cute blog, Emily. I'm with Jodi - I think those boys are on to something!