Saturday, October 4, 2008

It's All About Culture...

So, living in a house of boys, I don't get to do too many girly things. So, when the chance came to buy season tickets to Broadway Across America, I was all about it. With our tickets came the chance to buy tickets to Cats early. This is one of my all time favorite musicals (probably because it was the first musical I saw), and Mike had never seen it. I also thought that Big One would enjoy it as well. It turns out I was right about Big One, and Mike, well, let's just say that it wasn't his favorite. He says that it didn't have a storyline...ha! He just didn't know the storyline. Big One knew the storyline, and he loved it. It didn't even start until 8:00, so I thought that he would be asleep, but he was awake the whole time. It is all about the culture, and I will bring it into my house of boys...

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Em, you are the best mom!! Look at the amazing experiences you provide for your family! I LOVE musicals so I am so jealous! I'm available anytime you have an extra ticket. :)