Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Little One's Personality

We had our family pictures taken on Sunday and captured 2 pictures of Dylan that clearly show his personality. There is no better way to explain him than with these 2 pictures.


4 comments:

Michelle D. said...

Those pictures make me laugh out loud! He is so funny :) I peaked at the rest of the family photos too...very cute! Thanks for posting :)

Brent and Laura said...

Those pictures are hilarious! He is very cute even if he gets a little feisty from time to time!

Jodi said...

Love them! So we can we plan on Tyli and Dylan getting married? We sure love "little Dylan"!

benandnatty said...

I love those pics! He has such a funny little personality! I think I have seen that "look" from the bottom picture a few times and it just cracks me up! He is soooo cute!