


So, on Tuesday morning, my cousin Michelle called me at 7:30ish. Good morning Starshine...She let me know that it was free Disney on Ice pass day at the Energy Solutions Arena. Each person had to bring in 5 cans of food for one free pass to the show. I told her that Big One was still asleep, so we probably wouldn't be going. About 10 mins. later, he woke up, and in a moment of madness, I told him to get dressed, brush his teeth, and let's go! I told him where we were going, and he was ready in 3 mins. flat...man, I wish we had something like this to get him ready everyday! The boys ate a breakfast of champions in the car (gogurt and bread), we went and picked up grandma, and headed in. (Not sure which is worse: Big one being late for school, or taking the Principal out of school to go with us). We were able to walk right up, and grandma even got a pass. We waited for the ticket booth to open, but they boys stayed entertained running around the grounds of the ESA. Our tickets are on the 14th row, and are listed at $23.50. We bought a ticket for Mike and Grandpa, and $23.50 later, we are going to Disney on Ice. Not a bad deal for a family of four.
2 comments:
Hey..no problem. Any time that I can be of service to you...just let me know! IF I do not see you before Disney on Ice...I will see you then. It is such a great little gig...even when the lady is cranky giving out the vouchers...afterall, this is a food drive...you greedy people! HA hA! Have a good one!
Can't wait for the big night! Glad you coaxed the boys outta bed, and stopped to pick up Grandma (if you would have told me, I would have picked up my mom too!) The thing that was so funny is that it was a TON of boys, and Kira...she didn't seem to mind. It will be a rip-rolling night for sure...make sure Mike knows the story line before we get there 'k? LOL!
Post a Comment