Monday, November 3, 2008

A Golfing Family

Last weekend we took the boys to the driving range for an afternoon of golfing. Mason took golf lessons this summer and is a very good golfer. He could actually hit it past the 50 yard marker. Maybe he'll be the next Tiger Woods and mom and dad can retire to Hawaii. Dylan insists that he needs to be a lefty. Golfing is expensive enough. We don't need to buy 2 sets of clubs. Mom will need to get clubs and lessons soon so that she can join the boys on the course.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

That is so cute!! I love to golf, but I'm really not that good so I would love to take lessons with you!! Serious. We want to be a golfing family so maybe I need to get my girls in lessons. They sure would look cute next to your boys. Sign me up for next summer. :)