Sunday, November 23, 2008

Perfection = 12-0, not 10-2



What a game!!! Going into the BYU game we thought it would be a close game and come down to the last possession. That's how it happened for the last 2 years right. Who knew that it would be such a blowout. Brian Johnson had the game of his career. It was a good night for him to end his career at Utah. The real MVP of the game was Max Hall. He had 5 interceptios and 1 lost fumble. I guess that's what they call perfection down in Provo. It was a great year and we're excited to see which BCS game they will go to.


3 comments:

benandnatty said...

GO UTES!!! I am glad that you weren't one of the crazy fans that rushed the goal post before the game was even over...

Michelle D. said...

I am jealous. Looks like such a fun time. GO UTES!

Anonymous said...

I really am adding you to my sidebar. Just don't tell my husband, the fan of all cougar fans!