Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rock Band Party



What a fun night. We had the neighborhood gang over for a night of Rock Band fun. We missed the Hyde's and Kealamakia's. Natalie sure got into the dancing and singing. We've decided that we need to make a regular occurrence of it. Enjoy the pictures.


2 comments:

benandnatty said...

That was so much fun! I can't wait until the next party so I can make another fool of myself! Rock on!!!

Jodi said...

What a blast we had!! I think we really do need to dress up next time so we look more hard core! Plus some dance lights would really top it off. I think to make a fair performance each couple should get to borrow the game for a week beforehand to practice. Who says you and Mike should have all of the fun.!! Love ya! Thanks for dinner and a great time.:)